Sub-Committee #2: Social Interventions
We need help with:
- Opportunity to mentor formerly incarcerated adults. Our partner organization: EDWINS Leadership & Restaurant Institute
- Youth mentoring opportunity to inner-city youth and refugees. Partner organization: Shikshaa Daan
- Help inner-city students brush up on their interview skills. Partner organization: Cleveland Metro School District
- If any of these opportunities are of interest to you, please contact us!
WHY IS THE PROJECT IMPORTANT
Since our initial inception in the summer of 2020, SAJE has worked with a variety of organizations in the Greater Cleveland area to explore potential ways in which we can be better allies with various other minority communities. Starting in 2022, our goal is to begin to work with one or two specific organizations and drive deeper impact through this focus.
OVERALL PROJECT GOAL
This year we are exploring opportunities to develop deeper relationships with a variety of local organizations.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO- DATE
Since the organization was started, we have conducted a variety of project volunteer activities with the following organizations:
– Cuyahoga County Equity Commission
– Shikshaa Daan
– Boys and Girls Club
– Care Alliance
– Seeds Of Literacy
– Kent State University
– The Cleveland Clinic
GOALS FOR 2021
MAJOR WINS TO- DATE
NEXT 4 WEEKS PLAN